Question:
There's this girl at work you is so mean for no reason?
2006-06-09 18:42:17 UTC
I always try to be nice to her but she always bitching at me i dunno why i try to deal with her but i can't take this no more!! Should I talk to my manager and let him know about this problem?
Six answers:
shannon
2006-06-09 19:07:19 UTC
she is probly jealous of your work performance compared to hers...maybe she is trying to make it so miserable 4 u that u would want to quit...u know...eliminating her competition...so she wont look so bad. dont let her win...kill her w/ kindness...dont worry...the universe has a way of balancing itself out...karma is a blitchhhhhhhh.
cdanie11e
2006-06-09 20:49:56 UTC
She's JEEEEEEAAAAALOUS - - or - - -

She's probably just one of those people that likes to see who will be bothered by her overpowering attitude, and it's working apparently because your asking about it on yahoo - - if she sees that her attitude doesn't affect you, as in, ignore her - it'll drive her nuts because she won't think it bothers you, and she'll quit.
sleenieweenie
2006-06-09 19:08:50 UTC
Sounds like she might be jealous of you. You might want to talk to her first and ask her. If this doesn't solve it, and if you've been at your job longer than she has, I'd definetly talk to your boss. You don't have to be unhappy at your job! Good luck!
toughguy2
2006-06-09 18:46:49 UTC
IGNORE HER UNLESS SHE GIVES YOU A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO TALK TO YOUR SEPERVISOR.
2006-06-09 18:44:51 UTC
No, just ignore her
sexyman3
2006-06-09 19:02:38 UTC