Question:
what food would you like to see in an internet cafe?
daewood
2006-08-05 04:24:39 UTC
am starting one up
Sixteen answers:
gogogo
2006-08-10 18:59:20 UTC
Frappucchinos
2006-08-05 11:31:25 UTC
In an Internet Cafe I would like to see real food for thought, but I think there is a shortage of that.
peterboro_first
2006-08-07 21:01:48 UTC
Muffins coffee tea & other snacks at an internet cafe while the customers surf the net. Good luck to you
2006-08-05 11:31:07 UTC
O. Congratulations!

For me some Zushi and small snacks

like chicken wings and cold beef in

"hot" (= spicy !!! ) sauce.

No wine and beer, but coffee and green tea.

And lots of water....
K M
2006-08-09 20:10:26 UTC
Latte's - soy milk ones too.

Lots of wet naps for sticky fingers on keyboards.
nonconformiststraightguy
2006-08-09 03:19:18 UTC
Real expresso, with a croissant baked in butter.
kittybriton
2006-08-05 11:40:21 UTC
Virtual brownies. No calories. YUM!
kawaii_berry
2006-08-05 11:30:24 UTC
Pocky!
loveberry
2006-08-06 23:14:12 UTC
maybe ham and cheese toast its not that heavy fo the stomach while u are on the computer!!
`| ..bheiibhiie love.. |
2006-08-05 11:28:33 UTC
Pistachio nuts and cookies!
Rameshwar P
2006-08-05 11:28:47 UTC
bagels, crepes, danishes, croissants, and chocolate dipping stix for coffee
Ella S-class baby
2006-08-05 11:28:16 UTC
italian style breads, and muffins ,scones, salads,
natasha
2006-08-07 03:23:32 UTC
nachos
Amander S
2006-08-06 13:33:29 UTC
sandwiches, salads, slushies, low fat muffins
changmw
2006-08-05 11:28:31 UTC
Anything that's clean. :)
Goddess of Grammar