Question:
Ice in a Urinal? What the heck for??
ambz_101
2006-05-31 13:38:21 UTC
My fiancee recently told me that at some restaurants in the mens bathroom they have ice in the stand up urinals. He wasnt quite sure why, and I am just dying to know....Any ideas??
Ten answers:
Ryno
2006-05-31 14:43:44 UTC
Fact: Most guys don't flush (I don't touch anything)

Fact: Pee stinks

The ice melts and acts as a slow flush eliminating the odor and saves water (some places even shut off the water and use ice).

Ex-Bartender/Manager
peppermint_paddy
2006-06-02 09:05:09 UTC
maybe it wasn't ice, maybe it was one of those deodorizers that you see hanging on the inside of the toilet. If it is ice, maybe it keeps odors down.

Maybe they think if guys aim at a certain object that they won't pee on the floor, like at home.
2006-05-31 22:32:25 UTC
so you guys have something to aim instead of the floor.. and you can make a game of it... its actually used to stop the back splashing
2006-05-31 20:39:16 UTC
Maybe it keeps it from stinking or splashing.
meathookcook
2006-06-01 02:33:02 UTC
I dont know but I freeze my pecker off every time I pee
2006-05-31 20:39:19 UTC
if your a girl, what do you care? by the way, its to give you penis a refeshing breeze
smartmitch
2006-05-31 20:38:57 UTC
its fun to melt with your pee

pretty simple eh?