Question:
can i love the person have ever seen for once in my life is it possible?
omololacares4u
2006-03-02 05:50:37 UTC
can i love the person have ever seen for once in my life is it possible?
Two answers:
kipdawneast
2006-03-21 12:17:49 UTC
it's possible well at lease for me anyway i seen the man i ended up marrying once and too shy to really look at him but then maybe 5 years after that we married and have been married now for 37 years. Not bad but i wouldn't advise it because there are alot of ups and downs.And believe me there are more downs than ups.I could write a book about it without a cover .lol
betty
2006-03-04 09:02:58 UTC
yes