Question:
what is your favorite type of food?
2006-07-19 06:34:19 UTC
what is your favorite type of food?
Twenty answers:
NBGirl
2006-07-19 06:36:45 UTC
pizza
amissybell
2006-07-19 06:51:13 UTC
I like Sesame chicken with noodles, pizza, fried chicken with mashed potatoes and fried okra, meatloaf with macaroni and cheese and greens, burgers and fries, popcorn with chedder cheese salt sprinkled on top, salads with grilled chicken and bleu cheese dressing, african food such as jelof rice and pepper soup, thai foods with peanut sauce, and chocolate candy.
telefantastical
2006-07-19 06:38:22 UTC
I like thai food, more specifically red curry duck over jasmine rice.
sexychik1977
2006-07-19 06:51:42 UTC
Italian, although I am gaining a new appreciation for Greek cuisine!
hunterlm84
2006-07-19 06:37:55 UTC
Itailian. Anything with a little cheese.

Oh yeah, I also like perogies.
Paul
2006-07-19 06:50:04 UTC
Fried greasy KFC chicken...yum yum
Brittany
2006-07-19 09:18:42 UTC
I have many.Well,mac&cheese,fried chicken,yams greens,chicken teriyaki,and onions.A lot ain't it?Well I can really eat but don't think I'm FAT!!
2006-07-19 06:41:57 UTC
i like indian because my mom is east indian and she cooks alot of indian foods,i especially like the curry or cook-up
jymsis
2006-07-19 06:37:24 UTC
Pasta with anything
who k
2006-07-19 06:38:29 UTC
grilled , anything grilled with some herbs n flavors is always the best
MaYoOoZ
2006-07-19 06:56:12 UTC
Pizza, seafood and noodles, yummy :)
Silent Kninja
2006-07-19 08:04:43 UTC
Watermelon - no questions asked.
eejonesaux
2006-07-19 06:39:25 UTC
Hi, give me,, good ole Italian anyday.....

good luck
kyle k
2006-07-19 07:06:14 UTC
I love sushi.
Becca
2006-07-19 08:42:36 UTC
pasta
2006-07-19 06:38:05 UTC
black pudding, a lancashire england delicacy
^^^^^^^Aditi^^^^
2006-07-19 07:42:49 UTC
pizza,pasta and noodles
2006-07-19 10:01:00 UTC
Mexican and Russian.
Ciara
2006-07-19 10:18:25 UTC
shdgfhjsdgh,jgdjghfhgsaklgklsgusfuhjsdfhvffvjsdfhijkgsadjlyhs
Sonya
2006-07-19 06:38:29 UTC
Mexican or Japanese